|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
This is probably the fastest and easiest card I've ever created. I saw something similar on Pinterest that I used for my inspiration.
Here's how to make this card.
- Mat 1 (solid purple) = 5.25" x 4". Stamp sentiment just below vertical center.
- Mat 2 and Mat 3 (purple polka dots) = 4" x 3" before punching. Punch the top of each with EK Success Zigzag Punch. The glue the punched part back on to the mat creating the wavy zigzag design. Attached mats one on top of sentiment and one below sentiment. Cut excess mat off.
- Button = Martha Stewart punch. Bow is Friendship Thread purchased at Walmart.
- Sentiment = My Pink Stamper stamp set. (no longer available)
|Inside of card|
Inside of card.
- Mat 1 (solid purple) = 4.75" x 3.5".
- Mat 2 (white) = 4.5" x 3.25".
- Zipzag = from EK Success punch. Punched using left over polka pot paper used on card's front.