|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
Bottom corners of card base are rounded at 1/2".
My card was created using the Cricut Heritage and Cricut Imagine Ancestry cartridges.
Here's how I created my card:
- Mat 1 (red polka dot) = 5.25" x 4". Paper colors from Cricut Imagine Ancestry. Bottom corners of mat 1 are rounded at 1/2".
- Mat 2 (dark blue) = 5.25" x 1.25". Paper colors from Cricut Imagine Ancestry.
- Mat 3 (brownish pattern) = 5.25" x 1". Paper colors from Cricut Imagine Ancestry.
- 3 Buttons = punched from Martha Stewart punch. Bows tied on buttons are Friendship Thread (purchased at Walmart in children's craft section).
- Telephone = cut at 2" from Cricut Heritage cartridge. <Phone1-s> found on pate 44 of folder. Glossy accents has been added to dial buttons. Phone outline using colored pencils. Phone attached with foam tape.
- Sentiment "Hello" = from TPC Studio "Greetings" stamp set.
- Edges of all mats inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.