|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
Cricut Car Decals cartridge used.
Card created using Cricut Car Decals and K&Company "Ancestry" paper.
Here's how I created my card:
- Mat 1 (red) = 5.375" x 4.125". [ie: 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"]
- Mat 2 (blue pattern) = 5.25" x 4". Paper from K&Company "Ancestry."
- Mat 3 (red border on bottom) = .25" x 4".
- Girl = cut at 3" from Cricut Car Decals cartridge; <Girl3>, page 43 of folder. I cut the shadow out of beige <Girl3-s>. I cut a red layer for glasses and smile <Girl3>. And I cut a black layer for dress and girl outline <Girl3>. Girl is attached with foam tape.
- Pinwheel = cut 1 inch square. From each corner, cut to center about 3/4 of the way. Fold every other cut to center and glue down. Add a brad to center. The blue stick on pinwheel is just blue cord I purchased at Hobby Lobby. Cut cord to size and glue one end to girl's hand, one end to pinwheel. Pinwheel is attached with foam tape.
- Bows in girl's hair = from Recollection's flower punch. Viva Deco Pen "Blue" added to center.
- Sentiment "Celebrate Everyday" = from Hero Arts stamp set.
- Accents = Dots on girl's dress are Liquid Pearls dotted across the cut. Red blouse on girl is red Stickles.
|Inside of card.|
The top portion was covered accidently :-)
Inside of card - and a mistake. I hadn't intended to cover both the top and bottom of inside. Mats were taped on top portion incorrectly, so I had to make another set of mats for the bottom portion.
Both top and bottom are same:
- Mat 1 (blue pattern) = 5" x 3.75". Paper from K&Company "Ancestry."
- Mat 2 (solid beige) = 4.75" x 3.5".
- Mat 3 (solid red border on bottom) = .25" x 3.5".