Our challenge today is to create Baby Cards. I used Storybook and Sugar and Spice cartridges to create my card. Designer Paper is from My Mind's Eye "Madison Avenue" 6x6 pack.
|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
- Mat 1 (pink) = 5 3/8" x 4 1/8". White gel pen used to create white lines.
- Mat 2 (brown pattern) = 4.75" x 3.5". Edges inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress ink. Both mats were embossed with Cuttlebug "Daisy" folder.
|Letters from Cricut Storybook cartridge|
Feature Shorty/Holes used for letter "B"
- Letter "B" = cut at 3.25" from Storybook cartridge;
found on page 29 of folder. I cut one with the designer paper then four more in pink paper and glued them one on top of each other creating the chipboard effect.
- Letters "A, B, Y" = cut at .75" from Storybook cartridge. No feature keys were used. Each letter is cut four times in total to make the chipboard effect.
|Bear from Cricut Sugar and Spice Lite cartridge|
Face is from Peachy Keen Stamps "PK-757"
- Bear = cut at 2" from Sugar and Spice cartridge;
found on folder. Image cut twice to make a thicker image. Edges inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink. White gel pen used on bow to create stitching.
- Face on Bear = from Peachy Keen Stamps "PK-757 Wide Eyed and Busy Tailed Face Assortment." I used the 3/4" size. White gel pen used to color in eyes, nose and mouth.
|Inside of card|
- Mat 1 (pink) = 5" x 3.75".
- Mat 2 (white) = 4.75" x 3.5".
|Diaper Pins from Cricut Sugar and Spice Lite cartridge|
- Diaper Pins = cut at 1.5" from Sugar and Spice cartridge;
found on the cartridge. I only used the first two cuts and omitted the last two layers. Edges around pins are inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.