The newest challenge at Cards in Envy is called Celebrate the Season. You can make any card you like as long as it celebrates a holiday this time of year!
|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
I used a couple of images from the Silhouette store as well as an OWH Sketch. The background paper is all digital paper.
|Inside view of card|
Recipe for this card:
- Operation Write Home Sketch #2: http://operationwritehome.org/ss-sketch-challenge-2-ribbon-tutorial/
- Digital Paper from LaBoutiqueDeiColori: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaBoutiqueDeiColori
- Children Sneaking Downstairs image from Silhouette Store: Design #69877
- Window Blinds image from Silhouette Store: Design #19600
- Twine: purchased at Walmart and is called Friendship Twine; found in children's craft section
Thank you for visiting! ~ Marilyn