I love this adorable snowman family. It's from a digi stamp I purchased at Beccy's Place. I used the color version (.png) and imported it into my Silhouette software. I sized it, traced it, added an offset and used the print and cut feature.
- Digi: Beccy's Place
- Bird: Purchased in the Silhouette store
- Designer Paper: Recollections
- Accents: Liquid Applique. Stickles.
- Sentiment: computer generated
|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
Digi Stamp from Beccy's Place
- Mat 1 (black) = 5 3/8" x 4 1/8".
- Mat 2 (red pattern) = 5 1/4" x 4".
- Mat 3 (blue polka dots) = 3.5" x 4".
- Sign = welded two images together and color filled in Silhouette software. Image mounted with foam tape. Sentiment on sign is computer generated.
- Bird (on sign) = purchased in Silhouette store.
- Snowman family = digi stamp purchased at Beccy's Place. Image is 3.5" in height and mounted on foam tape. Stickles added on some places.
- Snow = Liquid Applique that has been heated to create puffy feel. Snow on bottom is white card stock that has been torn prior to addition of the Liquid Applique.
|Inside of Card|
- Mat 1 (red pattern) = 5" x 3.75".
- Mat 2 (white) = 4.75" x 3.5".
Thank you for visiting my blog today. As always, comments are welcomed and appreciated!