- Inspiration: Soapbox Creations
- Designer Paper: none, just plain black, white and red cardstock
- Sentiment: none, computer generated
- Punch: Martha Stewart
- Other: Glitter pen
|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
Silhouette created card
- Mat 1 = Made a 5.25" x 4" rectangle and color-filled in black. White stitching was created using the Silhouette offset feature (turn cutting off). Text typed on this layer in white. Red heart next to the text is from Martha Stewart punch.
- Mat 2 (playing card) = made a 2.75" x 3.75" rectangle and color-filled in white. Black shadow created using the offset feature. Black lines in center is another rectangle sized at 1.75" x 2.75" and color-filled in white, line color is black. "A" is text typed. Mat is mounted with foam tape.
- Hearts = traced hearts from web search and color-filled in red. Once assembled, I outlined them using glitter pen.
- I cut a second set of just inner card and hearts to give depth.
|Inside of Card|
- Mat 1 (black) = 5" x 3.75". Corners rounded at 1/4".
- Mat 2 (white) = 4.75" x 3.5". Corners rounded in 1/4".
- Heart = from Martha Stewart punch.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. Comments are welcomed and appreciated. If you are a Silhouette user and would like a copy of this *.studio file, message me and I'll send it to you.