You should have started at My Cricut Craft Room, if not please start at the beginning.
My card uses the following cartridges: April Showers, Block Party, Bloom, Country Life, Meow and Songbird.
|A2 size card = 5.5" x 4.25".|
- Mat 1 (turquoise) = 5 3/8" x 4 1/8".
- Mat 2 (aqua pattern) = 5.25" x 4". Paper from DCWV Mainstreet Stack. Edges inked with Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink.
- Mat 3 (checker border) = 1" x 5.25". Paper from DCWV Mainstreet Stack. Edges inked with Tim Holtz Pealed Paint Distress Ink. Top punched with EK Success Scalloped Scallop.
|Trees = from April Showers Cartridge|
- Trees = cut at 3.5" from April Showers. One tree is cut using "flip" feature. Base of tree was embossed with Cuttlebug "Distress Stripes" folder. Top of tree inked with Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink. Paper from DCWV Mainstreet Stack.
|Cat and Clothes Line = from Meow Cartridge|
- Cat and Clothes Line = cut at 1.75" from Meow;
. Cat and Clothes Line are mounted with foam tape. Twine and bows are from the Paper Studio. Since this was such a small cut, some of the images didn't cut well. The stripes and dots on the socks as well as the cat's nose and eyes are hand drawn.
- Cloud = from EK Sucess punch. Edges inked with Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink.
|Wash Tub and Scrub Board = from Country Life|
Blue Bird = from Songbird
- Wash Tub and Scrub Board = cut at 1.5" from Country Life cartridge;
found on page 61 of the folder. The lines on the scrub board are hand drawn. Bubbles in tub were created using Mod Podge Dimensional Magic. Image is mounted with foam tape.
- Socks = extra socks cut from Meow cartridge (see above).
- Blue Bird = cut at .75" from Songbird cartridge;
found on page 25 of folder. I trimmed the bird from the image to use on the card. Image is not "flipped", I just used the backside. Blue stickles added to bird.
|Dog and Food Bowl = from Block Party|
Flowers = from Bloom
- Dog and Food Bowl = cut at 1.25" from Block Party cartridge using "flip" feature;
. The blue colar was hand cut and added to image. Liquid Pearls used to made dog tag. I dragged ink across dog to create the image color.
- Flowers = cut at .75" from Bloom cartridge;
. Top of flower is Viva Decor pen. Actual flower top was too small to cut. Petals on flower are ink with a green gel pen.
|Inside of Card|
Bird and Sign Post = from Songbird
Sock = from Meow
Inside of Card:
- Mat 1 (turqoise) = 5.25" x 4".
- Mat 2 (checkered) = 4.25" x 3.25". Paper from DCWV Mainstreet Stack. Edges inked with Tim Holtz Pealed Paint Distress Ink.
- Bird on Sign Post = cut at 3" from Songbird;
found on page 65 of the folder. Sign cut three times, once in brown, once in turquoise and once in blue. Blue bird has blue stickles. Bow is from the Paper Studio.
- Sock = extra cut from Meow cartridge (see above).
- Sentiment "Hang in there!" = from My Pink Stamper "More Punny-licious" stamp set.
Your next stop is Shelly!
Here's the line up:
1. Start My Cricut Craft Room
2. Julie - http://www.thecricutchirp.com/
3. Marilyn - http://marilyncricutcards.blogspot.com/
4. Shelly - http://cardsbyshelly.blogspot.com/
5. Amanda http://amandaslovemanifested.blogspot.com/
6. Dee - http://craftfavorites.com
7. Erica http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
8. Felicia- http://sweetcreativemess.blogspot.com
9. Summer http://www.summerscraps.com/
10. Faith Abigail- http://www.faithabigaildesigns.com/
11. Luisa - http://lepaperstudio.blogspot.com/
12. Cindy - http://inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com
13. Sandy- http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
14. Vivian- http://Vivijdesigns.blogspot.com
15. Kathy U - http://kathy213-kathyscorner.blogspot.com/
16. Crafting Blog Events http://craftingblogevents.blogspot.com