Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hello There

I saw a card from Courtney Lane Designs that I really liked.  Here is my version of her card.

A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25".
Cricut Varsity Letter cartridge
Card Recipe:
Mat 1 (green) = 5 3/8" x 4 1/8".
Mat 2 (white) = 5.25" x 4".  Mat embossed with Cuttlebug "Houndstooth" cartridge.
Border = green ric rac.  Not sure where I purchased this. 

Letters for "HELLO" = cut at 1.25" from Cricut Varsity Letter cartridge.  I cut each letter 3 times and glued them one on top of the other to create a chip board effect.
Letters for "THERE" = cut at .75" from Cricut Varsity Letter cartridge.  Each letter once again cut 3 times and glued together.  White gel pen used to create stitching around the letters.

Inside of Card
Inside of Card:
Mat 1 (green) = 5" x 3.75".
Mat 2 (white) = 4.75" x 3.5".

No comments:

Post a Comment