Today at My Cricut Craft Room, we are creating Graduation Cards! My card was created using Locker Talk and Give a Hoot cartridges.
|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
- Mat 1 (stripes) = 5 3/8" x 4 1/8". Paper from My Mind's Eye "Oxford Lane."
- Mat 2 (orange) = 5" x 3.75". Edges inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.
|Books = Locker Talk cartridge|
- Books = cut image and shadow at 2.5" from Locker Talk;
found on page 47 of the folder. Books are mounted with foam tape.
- Sentiment "The Sky's The Limit!" = from Scrappy Mom's "Designer Choice" stamp set.
|Graduation Cap from Locker Talk|
Pennants from Give a Hoot
- Graduation Cap = cut at 2" from Locker Talk;
found on page 48 of the folder. White gel pen used to create outline. Baker's Twine for tassel is from The Paper Studio. Cap is mounted on two layers of foam tape.
- Pennants = cut at 1" from Give a Hoot cartridge:
found on page 43 of the folder. I cut the pennant tops four times using four different papers from the Echo Park Dots and Stripes "Bundle of Joy" pack. Pennants are mounted with foam tape.
|Inside of Card|
- Mat 1 (orange) = 5" x 3.75".
- Mat 2 (beige) = 4.5" x 3.5".
|Tassel from Locker Talk|
Sentiment "Happy Graduation" = from Hero Arts " Celebrate Everyday.