A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"
Cricut Boys Will Be Boys Cartridge
Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge
- Mat 1 (polka dot) = 5 3/8" x 4 1/8". Paper from K&Company Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy pack. Edges inked with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink.
- Mat 2 & 3 (blue stamp shapes) = cut at 3" from Cricut Elegant Edges cartridge
found on page 37 of folder. Edges inked with Tim Holtz Faded Blue Jeans Ink.
- Dump Truck and Round Mats = cut image and shadow at 3" from Cricut Boys Will Be Boys cartridge;
found on page 28 of the folder. White gel pen and glitter gel pen used to create stitching on truck. Truck shadow inked with Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Headlight on truck has Stickles topped with Glossy Accents. Truck is mounted with foam tape.
- Sentiment "Have a ROCKIN' Birthday!" = Scrappy Mom's "Hooray for Birthdays" stamp set.
- Brads = from Imaginisce.
|Inside of Card|
- Mat 1 (car pattern) = 5" x 3.75". Paper from K&Company Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy pack.
- Mat 2 (yellow) = 4.5" x 3.5".
|Operation Write Home Sketch #172|
I used Operation Write Home sketch #172 to create my card.