Today's card celebrates Father's Day. And what better way than having Dad busy at the Grill?
|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
- Mat 1 (blue) = 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Mat 2 (pattern) = 5.25" x 4". Paper from Authentique "Hope." Edges inked with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink.
|Grilling Dad from Block Party|
Mat from Elegant Edges
- Mat 3 = cut image and shadow at 4" from Elegant Edges;
found on page 29 of the folder. Mat is mounted with foam tape. Paper from Authentique "Hope."
- Dad Grilling = cut at 4.5" from Block Party;
found on first column of folder. Parts of image are mounted with foam tape where image extends from mat.
- Brads = from Imaginisce.
|Sentiment from Scrappy Mom's "Alphabet Soup"|
- Sentiment = from Scrappy Mom's "Alphabet Soup" stamp set.
- Mats for sentiment = from Scrappy Mom's Metal Craft Dies. Blue shadow was hand cut. Sentiment images mounted with foam tape.
|Inside of Card|
Tongs from Block Party
- Mat 1 (blue) = 5" x 3.75".
- Mat 2 (beige) = 4.75" x 3.5".
|Happy Father's Day!|
- Tongs = cut at 1.5" from Block Party;
found on last fold of folder.