|Starburst card - A2 = 5.5" x 4.25"|
DP from DCWV Mainstreet Stack
To create this card:
- Cut a piece of cardstock 5.25" x 4" to attach the starburst rays onto. This piece will not be viewable when done.
- Cut several coordinating cardstock pieces at 4.5" x 1.5". I choose three different cardstocks from DCWV Mainstreet Stack.
- Cut each of the 4.5" x 1.5" pieces in half on the diagonal. Ink the edges of each with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Tape each diagonal cut around the 5.25" x 4" cardstock cut. Trim off edges to create a clean looking starburst.
- Cut a 5.25" x 4" mat (green tweed). Attach starburt to mat and attach to card base.
- Punch a 1" circle (solid green). Attach butterfly (from Martha Stewart punch). Mount with foam tape where all starburst cuts come to a point. White gel pen and Liquid Pearls used to create the antennae of butterfly.
|Inside of Card|
Inside of card:
- Mat 1 (green tweed) = 5" x 3.75". Paper from DCWV Mainstreet Stack.
- Mat 2 (beige) = 4.75" x 3.5".
- Butterflies = from Martha Stewart punch.