Thursday, May 19, 2016

Wow! It's Your Birthday

Hello! I'm hoping to stockpile some birthday cards in order to meet the big demand in my family come this fall.

Here's a CAS (clean and simple) design I found over at CASE This Sketch : http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2016/05/case-this-sketch-173.html

CAS Sketch #173
Here's my card:

A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"

I used a super hero digital paper found on Etsy.  The star image is from the Silhouette store (design ID #45000).  The "Wow!" sentiment was computer generated using font DK Jambo.  I made the banner by creating a rectangle within Silhouette software; adding an extra point on the left end and pulling it in.  The sentiment "it's your birthday!" was also computer generated and sized to fit the banner.

Inside view

Inside view of card.  To create, I just made rectangles and pattern-filled with the same super hero digital paper.  The inside stars are copied from the front of the card and sized to fit.  The outer (larger) rectangle is sized to 5" x 3.75".  

Thank you visiting! ~ Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment