Here is my card:
|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
Bargello Weave Pattern
- Mat 1 (solid blue) = 5.5" x 4.25".
- Mat 2 (weave pattern) = 5" x 4". Mat 2 was embossed with Cuttlebug Daisy folder. Edges were inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Twine = The Paper Studio.
|One inch strips that will be used for the card.|
- Cut 1" strips of solid card stock. I used three solids (dark blue, light blue and beige). I also used four patterns from DCWV the Crafty Stack.
- Cut one 5 x 7 card stock for background (won't be seen). Put tape all over this background piece then lay your 1" strips in order desired.
|Strips have been taped to a 5" x 7" card stock|
- Next trim the edges off leaving you with a 5" x 7" striped pattern.
- Cut this striped pattern into 1" strips.
|Cut striped pattern into 1" strips|
|1" strips to be used as weave pattern|
- Cut one 5" x 5" background piece (will not be seen). Put tape all over it and lay your 1" strips in the desired pattern.
|Layout I used. |
One inch strips have been taped to the background piece.
- Following this step, I cut my final piece down to 5" x 4" for use on the card.
|Inside of card. I had originally thought of putting|
the button on the front of the card.
- Mat 1 (solid blue) = 5" x 3.75".
- Mat 2 (beige) = 4.75" x 3.5".
- Twine = The Paper Studio
- Button = Martha Stewart punch.