Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Carols

Hello, Friends!  Welcome to another Cards in Envy challenge.  We are creating cards that have been inspired by Christmas Carols.  My card was inspired by "Angels We Have Heard On High."

A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25".

I found this Angels and Shepherds picture during an internet search.  I re-sized it to fit my card and cut out the three inter rectangles.  The blue card stock was also cut using the same method.  Once the cutting is done, you just layered one on top of the other and attach.

Inside of Card

The Nativity scene on the inside of my card was purchased from the Silhouette store.

Thank you for stopping by today!  ~ Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Marilyn! The angel image is stunning! And I love your little image on the inside too! Just stopping by real quick to wish you a Merry Christmas! ~Sandy

    ReplyDelete