|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
Butterflies from Martha Stewart punch.
- Mat 1 (patchwork weave) = 5.25" x 4". Patchwork consists of 1" squares. Pattern paper from DCWV the Crafty Stack. Edges of mat inked using Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink.
- Circles under butterflies = 1" circle punch. Circles have been embossed using Cuttlebug Mesh folder. Edges inked using Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Circles are attached with foam tape.
- Butterflies = from Martha Stewart punch. Smaller butterfly glued to top of larger butterfly. Larger butterflies attached with foam tape to circles. Edges inked using Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink.
- Ribbon = from Michaels.
|Inside of card|
Scripture from CardzTV "Rejoice"
Inside of card.
- Mat 1 (larger beige) = 5" x 3.75".
- Mat 2 (beige under sentiment) = cut to sentiment size. Size shown is 3" x 2.25".
- Sentiment = from CardzTV "Rejoice" stamp set.
- Butterflies = from Martha Stewart punch - smaller butterflies. Edges inked with Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink.
* Sentiment reads: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5,6.
** The patchwork weave shown was inspired by Teresa at Tayberry's blog. I have another blog post dated April 2, 2013 that speaks more indepth about the technique used called Bargello Technique. Follow Teresa's link and click on the Class tab at top for more information and instructions.