Sunday, October 27, 2013

Little Toaster

Hello, friends!  Marilyn here with a card made with the Cricut cartridge From My Kitchen.

  • Cricut Cartridge:  From My Kitchen
  • Designer Paper:  My Mind's Eye "Oxford Lane"
  • Sentiment:  My Pink Stamper "Punny-licious" stamp set
  • Face Stamp:  Peachy Keen Stamps PK-642 Boy Mates Face Assortment
  • Gems:  From Michaels
  • Other:  Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink

A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"
Cricut From My Kitchen cartridge
Card Recipe:
  • Mat 1 (black) = 5.25" x 4"
  • Mat 2 (yellow polka dot) = 5" x 3.75"
  • Mat 3 (striped vertical border) = 5" x 1.25"
  • Mat 4 (striped horizontal border) = 3.75" x 1".
  • Corner = hand cut from scraps

  • Gems = from Michaels
  • Toaster = cut at 2.25" from Cricut From My Kitchen cartridge; [toastr] found on page 33 of the folder.  Image is mounted with foam tape.  Hand on toaster has stickles added. 
  • Face on Toaster = from Peachy Keen PK-642 Boy Mates Face Assortment.
  • Toast = cut at 2.25" from Cricut From My Kitchen cartridge; [bread] found on page 64 of the folder.  Edges inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.  Image mounted with foam tape.
  • Sentiment on Toast = from My Pink Stamper "Punny-licious" stamp set.

Inside of Card
Inside of Card:
  • Mat 1 (flower design) = 5" x 3.75".
  • Mat 2 (beige) = 4.75" x 3.5".
  • Mat 3 (white) = 4.5" x 3.25".
  • Corners = hand  cut from scraps.

I hope you enjoyed my card.  As always, comments are welcomed and appreciated!

~ Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment