Thursday, December 27, 2012

Monkey Birthday Card

"S" fold card.

Card base is created normally, 5.5" x 4.25". Fold top back over on top of itself to create the "S".

Paper color from Cricut Imagine "Yummy" cartridge.

Mat 1 (gift pattern) = 5.25" x 4"
Mat 2 (brown pattern) = 5.25" x 1 7/8" - cut two
Mat 3 (beige behind monkey and inside of card) = 2.5" x 2.5" - cut two
Mat 4 (gift pattern behind monkey) = 2.25" x 2.25"

Monkey = cut at 2.25" from Cricut Create a Critter 2 cartridge, <PrtyMnky>, page 75 of folder.  Top of birthday hat accented with Stickles.

Monkey is attached with foam tape.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for visiting my blog and signing up to follow me. I tried to do the same but I don't see a "follow button"...am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute cute!! Love the little monkey!! Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete