Sunday, September 16, 2012

Friends Fur-Ever

A2 size card.

Mat 1 (dark brown) = 5.25" x 4"
Mat 2 (blue pattern) = 5" x 3.75"

Mat under sentiment cut to size.
Sentiment = "Friends Fur-ever" from My Pink Stamper "Punny-licious" stamp set.

Edges of mats inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink.


Dog & Cat in front of window = cut at 3.75" from Enjoy the Seasons Imagine cartridge, page 20.  Image cut twice, once as single layer, then just dog & cat on couch.   Dog & Cat on Couch is mounted on foam tape.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this turned out perfectly adorable! I love this sooo much! Makes me wish I had an image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! It reminds me of my chihuahua who always sat at the front window exactly like that - waiting for my son to get off the school bus and come home! Thanks for the sweet memories:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paws-atively adorable. HeeHeeHee, couldn't resist. I love everything about it, especially the starry night paper. Really brings a smile to my face, plus I'm wondering what they're thinking about. :)

    ReplyDelete